Why Cattani compressors?
Exceptional air quality, robust and reliable performance, and a compressor for every purpose
Clean – expect only pure, oil-free, hygienic air, and every tank has a food-grade resin inside coating, which not only helps protect the patient but also the work you are doing for them, as well as the equipment itself. The patented, low-friction components also reduce the need for maintenance and prolong the lifespan of the unit.
Reliable – our compressors run and run. We don’t hesitate in backing our compressors with an industry-leading 7-year parts and labour warranty, such is our confidence in their superior design, mechanical precision and robust components. Our compressors are easy to install and require minimal maintenance.
Versatile – we cater for every scenario, from single-chair practices to dental schools and hospitals – and CAD/CAM milling, led by the AC310 model. We also offer sound reduction options where the plant is in close proximity to treatment and staff rooms.
- If you need air for milling, Cattani’s CAD/CAM range is unsurpassed
- Robust and reliable – every Cattani unit is made from only the best quality parts
- Extremely durable – hence minimal maintenance and an incredible 7-year parts and labour warranty
- Optional acoustic hood helps reduce noise
- Internal coating ensures patient safety and quality air